We are a husband & wife team
Watt Wrks is Phil and Rebecca Watt. We build things together in our subterranean workshop in Vancouver BC. We specialize in custom cabinetry, with clean lines, for small spaces.
WE ARE SKILLED BUILDERS & CREATIVE THINKERS.
BUILD WHAT WORKS
WE ARE SKILLED BUILDERS & CREATIVE THINKERS
We met at BCIT (cabinetmaking/joinery) in 2001 and instantly felt connected due to our art and design backgrounds. We enjoyed one upping each other creatively while exploring our new woodworking skills. We continued to grow and learn for a number of years, working separately at various high end custom woodworking and millwork shops in Vancouver like Intempo Interiors, Straight Line Designs, Boelling Smith Design and Doug Lane Furniture.
By 2006 we were ready to start our own business and be more flexible while creating time for our new young family. We developed a life/work balance on which we have built our business. In an increasingly big, fast, automated world, we build true personal connections along with our work.
Watt Wrks remains a small shop where the whole process is realized with care, impeccable attention to detail and in our own hands. We have worked on a wide variety of custom projects over the years with local designers, architects, artists and home owners. We would love to take your ideas and carefully make them into a reality!
DESIGN WHAT WORKS
Watt Wrks are primarily custom cabinetmakers with a focus on small space solutions, located in Vancouver B.C. We are a full-service shop, offering services that fit well with most architects and designers. Phil and Rebecca work directly with homeowners to personally see your project from conception to completion. We also work with a team of independent design professionals and trades when required, this includes working with artists on public art and installation projects.
- On-site layout and functionality consultation
- Design inspiration boards
- Material and colour consult
- 2D and 3D concept drawings
- Full in-house woodworking shop
- Sheet good and solid wood assemblies
- Various joinery techniques
- Natural clear finishes and custom colour automotive finishes
- Custom hardware and furniture
- Collaboration with other makers working in various fields
- Site prep (may include demolition and removal, wall prep, etc)
- Installation directly to structural surfaces
- Seamless integration into existing spaces
WE ARE WHAT WORKS
PHIL & REBECCA WATT
1000 Parker St. Vancouver BC